Monday 1 July 2013

Pizza in Cartagena


Cartagena has many nice small restaurants and I have already enjoyed many wonderful fish dishes. Last week my colleague Bibiana took me for lunch in an Arabian restaurant with delicious original food combined with a sniff of Caribbean elements. Tonight I had a great pizza with Arabic toppings. There you go: pizza has become world food in many forms and with many spices....


This small gourmet pizzeria is located at a small square with arts & crafts vendors. Any day of the year there are people in this constant tourism location. On this square also the horses & buggies in front of one of the fanciest hotels of the old city....


And an hour later after my stomach is more than full with that pizza & wine.....


Most Latin Americans eat late. One wonders if they ever sleep..... :-)

Hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment