Saturday 5 January 2013

Packed and ready to go

Best wishes to everybody for a healthy & happy 2013. My suitcases are mostly packed and I will be off to Bogota on Tuesday. The first few weeks I will stay in a small hotel near the SENA offices and the hope is that I will find a suitable small apartment soon. Wednesday I have already a few showings of apartments which I found on the "metrocuadrado" website.

Then the logistics of opening a local bank account, finding a gym to (try to) stay fit and buying a local cel phone plan (among other things) will have to be done. Work at SENA will start on Monday January 14 but I am already preparing activities via e-mail communications.

I have a Skype address under "josnolle" so give me a shout every now and then!

Hasta pronto....

No comments:

Post a Comment