Tuesday 13 June 2017

Office of the day

My office during four hours today is in the Turkish Airlines lounge at the Istanbul airport (I can access that with my Air Canada card). Istanbul airport has one of the highest numbers of daily transfers of all airports in the world (something I did not realize till a few years ago when I cam through here for the first time). It is bad if I admit that the photo above is my "favorite spot" in this lounge (it means I come here maybe too often?). Anyhow, it is my "office" for the day...
This is one of the largest airport lounges I have ever seen. Lots of different sitting and relaxing areas and all over the places small food outlets which change the offerings for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not a bad place to hang out for a few hours between flights. Tonight back in Toronto again...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment