Saturday 14 October 2017

Coffee in Ecuador

As a true coffee addict it is always important for me to get a nice "cuppa" wherever I am in the world. This is a brand of coffee made from coffee beans grown here in Ecuador. It is very good and rivals the amazing good Juan Valdez coffee I got hooked on in Colombia during my year there (2013). It gets me going for some hours of work on presentations and reports in my "office away from home" here in the hotel these days......

Last night I had dinner with Jihna with whom I worked many years when she was a member of the international office team at UEES. She started a new venture (owned by a company in the UK) two years ago with four staff members and now she has already more than 40 employees. She is a real go-getter in her mid-thirties also raising three teenager boys. Wow! Well done, Jihna! The office space she designed is hip & hop, colorful and you can just imagine the atmosphere of these folks...
This weekend I will catch up with a few other colleagues from the period 1997 - 2007 here. So a few more posts will follow of the days here in the city of Guayaquil, Ecuador.

No comments:

Post a Comment