Thursday 7 May 2020

Pandemic continues

The social/physical distancing continues. For me personally it is no problem. It sort of suits my situation as a recently retired professional. It forces me to chill and I quite like it actually. But I can imagine it drives many people crazy. Mary and I recently played a game of Scrabble + I have started a 3rd puzzle; getting close to finishing this one....


Shayd celebrated his 35th birthday and Hilary made him a very nice meal which they eat at the beach. Interesting thing is that Mary was 28 (like Hilary at the moment) and I was 35 (like Shayd now) when we married each other in 1990, almost 30 years ago now.....
While Shayd continues his carpentry work + Hilary her nursing work in Vancouver, Mark continues his work in the construction sector in Toronto (and Carly continues in the automotive sector). Above a photo Mark took this week from one of the sites where his company Innocon (LaFarge) is pouring concrete for yet another high-rise building.

No comments:

Post a Comment