Thursday 21 January 2021

First writing milestone

A few days ago, I completed a first draft for my novel. It is probably still a bit lean and incomplete, but it has a ongoing story now with a beginning and an end; total 60 pages. After rereading it a couple of times, I gave Mary today a hard copy + send it as electronic copies to Hilary and Mark. We'll see what they say. My hard copy will go next to Susan and I am looking forward what our language guru will have as feedback. Jason also received a copy but he is very busy with his work. I will take a break for a bit of the writing. The past few weeks I have been at it for many hours each day. I am surprised how easy the writing flow was at times. But I am sure it is still amateur work at this stage.

Mark went up north last weekend with three friends to a cottage where they went ice fishing. Hilary is completing her two weeks in the small rural hospital in Hazelton, BC. And thank goodness the USA has a new President. Yesterday was the inauguration; the first time I actually watched the full event.


No comments:

Post a Comment