Monday 11 October 2021

Deep Cove

Deep Cove is a small community on the far-east side of North Vancouver along one of the inlets of the harbour bay of Vancouver. It is about 15-20 minutes driving from where Hilary and Shayd live. One of my favorite spots in the Vancouver region so far.....

Looks to me like a perfect spot to have a small sailing boat moored. It is probably a few hours sailing from the ocean, but with likely some spectacular views from the water on both sides of the bay of the city. There is also a sizeable rowing and kayaking club...






I think I will be back here a few times before I fly back to Hamilton on the 20th. It is a chill place. Back at the condo of Shayd and Hilary, I find Jess, the fellow adventurer of Hilary. They are working on a nice Thanksgiving dinner together...



Hope you enjoyed reading the post of today. I am enjoying my visit to BC after the fantastic experience of the drive all the way here from Niagara. Next Spring I will come back to get the CRV and make that drive the other direction back to Fonthill....

No comments:

Post a Comment