Friday 13 December 2013

Birthday in Colombia


What a lucky Dad I am today to have our daughter Hilary here to celebrate my birthday with me while I am still in Colombia! This morning we had a wonderful breakfast with Nicolas Salcedo of the Canadian Embassy with whom I have worked all year on our EFE program start-up. Thanks Nicolas!


Sandra of SENA joined us and she will take over the coordination with Nicolas now. Both wonderful Colombian professionals and it has been an honour for me to be able to work with them!


The place where Nicolas brought us to has a lot of history and wonderful food. The store still carries products they sold over a 100 years ago. All their food is organic.

After breakfast I took Hilary for a few hours walk. One of the things we saw were the "dog walkers" and this time I did take a photo....


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment