Wednesday 23 September 2015

Amsterdam to Toronto

After the family visit in the eastern part of Holland, I stopped by to see my dear friend Gert-Jan with whom I shared housing for almost 7 years during my university years in Delft and The Hague. His son Skyler is soon turning 15 and aspiring to be the next Steven Nash of basketball....

Then - after two precious days at home in Niagara (celebrating Mary's birthday and our 25th wedding anniversary) - back to work in Toronto hosting groups of visitors and trainees from China.

2 comments:

  1. Jos: congratulations to you and Mary on your Silver Wedding Anniversary! I am sure Hilary and Mark are so proud of you guys! We must Skype sometime? Andrew and Joan, Pretoria, SA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr. Chris aka the Hacker! We'll be in touch. Hugs

    ReplyDelete