Wednesday 25 November 2020

Street garbage

This afternoon I went for my walk with a few garbage bags to pick up some stuff I had seen along the route I regularly walk in our neighborhood. I do this every now and then because it never stops to amaze me what people leave behind in our public places. And it is a small effort to clean some of it up as much as it is sad to see this kind of pollution. Today I had to get the car to pick up the collected garbage and bring it afterwards to the landfill. Way too much plastics among what I picked up. The most amazing for me are dog-poop plastic bags thrown in the bushes. It would be better to scoop up the poop and throw that in the bushes (nature to nature). Why on earth put it in plastic bags and then throw that in the bushes? 

And this is what I left for another day....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment